Sennheiser Set to Provide a New Perspective on Meetings at InfoComm Orlando 2023
7 June 2023
Newest member of the TeamConnect Family will be front and center, showcasing the unprecedented flexibility it brings to meetings for every room size and setup
Orlando, June 7, 2023 – Sennheiser, the first choice for advanced audio technology that makes collaboration and learning easier, returns to the sunshine state for InfoComm 2023, June 14-16 at the Orange County Convention Center to unveil UC solutions that bring in a new era of conferencing technology. The Sennheiser booth (3109) will feature eye-catching demo rooms and other refreshing ways to see and experience the Sennheiser Business Communication portfolio. Additionally, the global audio specialist will host an exclusive virtual event scheduled for 9 am ET on Tuesday, June 13th, unveiling the newest member of the TeamConnect Family, which visitors will have the opportunity to see first-hand at the show.
Flexibility That Empowers
Sennheiser’s entire TeamConnect Family, an agnostic conferencing portfolio with state-of-the-art technology for spaces of all sizes, will be in the spotlight at InfoComm 2023. Built on over 75 years of experience, the TeamConnect solutions redefine expectations for unified communications and meeting and lecture solutions by offering problem-solving, user friendly, and sustainable products with modern design and Trusted Sennheiser Audio Quality. Next week, the growing product family will be expanded to include the most flexible collaboration solution in its class, which will be prominently displayed and actively demonstrated during the show.
To see and learn all about Sennheiser’s new conferencing solution prior to the show, Sennheiser extends an invitation to register for an exclusive virtual unveiling scheduled for 9am ET on Tuesday, June 13th, by visiting: https://media.marketscale.com/Sennheiser-Product-Announcement-2023/
Be Heard in the Room. Everywhere
Unveiled for the first time at Integrated Systems Europe in Barcelona, Spain earlier this year, TeamConnect Ceiling Medium (TCC M) delivers all the innovation and features of the award-winning TeamConnect Ceiling 2 (TCC 2) to a new segment of the meeting space market. With a coverage area of up to 40 m², customers can now bring the power of TCC 2 to their mid-sized meeting space, with a sleek design and at an attractive price-point. InfoComm 2023 will provide TCC M with its largest North American audience when it is featured in the TeamConnect Ceiling Solutions demo room at the Sennheiser booth next week.
Simplifying Collaboration. Achieving more Together
Sennheiser can be experienced everywhere at InfoComm 2023. Sennheiser prides itself on having a network of global partnerships that offer customers the flexibility to design high-quality, intuitive solutions that bring together Sennheiser technology with their preferred platforms and brands. The best way to experience the benefits of Sennheiser’s extensive partner ecosystem is to see it in action, and at InfoComm this year, the TeamConnect Family products will be showcased and demonstrated across the show floor, including at the following partner booths:
In turn, the Sennheiser booth will feature an area dedicated to its global partners and alliances, where visitors will experience a rolling video showing partner details, as well as a directory highlighting everywhere Sennheiser products can be found on the show floor.
Sennheiser is also excited to have several new and expanded partnerships to announce at InfoComm 2023, reinforcing the platform-agnostic approach that has made its products very popular with other innovators within the AV industry. A few of the announcements you can expect to hear during the show include:
- A strategic alliance with Airtame, a global provider of simpler, smarter and more engaging shared screen experiences, which brings wireless content sharing to Sennheiser’s newest conferencing devices.
- A partnership with Leon Speakers, a boutique designer and manufacturer of customizable speakers and technology concealment solutions that enhance the sound and style of any space. The two companies have come together to showcase how Leon’s custom products can help technology seamlessly disappear into the room, without interfering with Sennheiser’s renowned audio performance.
- Lightware and Sennheiser are excited to announce that Lightware’s Taurus UCX family of matrix switchers and room control devices now support the Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone. This enables customers to experience the benefits of automatic beamforming with a simple, yet powerful, meeting room system, perfect for small to mid-size meeting rooms.
- A new certification announcement, as Barco and Sennheiser continue to expand their collaboration with the certification of Sennheiser’s to be launched conferencing devices, for Barco’s ClickShare wireless conferencing solutions, cementing the commitment of both companies to deliver engaging and collaborative meeting experiences.
- Sennheiser and Lenovo are collaborating to provide technology bundles that make working together easy. The collaboration ensures that users can access the full feature-rich experience of Sennheiser’s new conferencing devices in their Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Room environments, using Lenovo’s ThinkSmart Core and controller for intuitive management and control.
Making Learning, Collaboration and Room Planning Easier
Sennheiser is taking the guesswork out of selecting conferencing solutions for your space with the upcoming 2.0 release of the Sennheiser Room Planner. Launched earlier this year, the Room Planner is an intuitive room configuration tool that helps customers find the most suitable Sennheiser solution for their specific meeting room environment.
Version 2.0 includes new features that have been added based on user feedback. Visit the Sennheiser booth or go to sennheiser.com/roomplanner to unleash the full potential of our TeamConnect Family with Sennheiser Room Planner.
MobileConnect is Sennheiser’s award-winning assistive listening solution that enables inclusive meeting and lecture participation by using the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) concept. Users can listen, talk and interact effortlessly with their own smartphone or other Wi-Fi-enabled device. Visitors to the Sennheiser InfoComm both can experience the engagement themselves via live demonstrations. This will be the first time MobileConnect’s new talk-back feature, Audience Mic, will be featured via on-demand demonstrations at a major North American tradeshow.
The entire Sennheiser Business Communication portfolio will be on display at InfoComm 2023. More information about Sennheiser at InfoComm can be found here. To book an appointment during the show, please get in touch with the press contact listed below.